Search This Blog

Thursday, March 30, 2017

The Sunshine Blogger Award // Oh Yeah, On Time and Everything

img_0233-1

The lovely May @ Forever and Everly nominated me for this- Thanks, May! Since I'm so bad at doing these awards and tags, I'm very proud to say that I am on time this time! Good job, me!

Rules:
  • Thank the person who nominated you (Thanks again, May!)
  •  Answer their questions
  •  Nominate 11 people
  •  Ask 11 questions.

Image result for lego movie think i've got it gif

What do you do on a daily basis?
If you've ever seen the LEGO Movie, then you know that step one is breathe.

I also read, check social media, listen to music, and talk on a daily basis.

Where would you like to travel to one day?That's really difficult! I'd like to see Stonehenge, of course, because it's amazing... I also think that the scenery in New Zealand, Ireland, and Scotland is really pretty.

Also: Endor is pretty high on the list.

What would be your dream future?
I'd like to be a slightly insane writer and movie director, specializing in MG/YA fiction and family movies. I'd make them entirely clean and God-honoring, with a touch of whimsy. My friend Lemons and I would also like to run a bookstore/cafe someday! If/when I have kids, I'd like to homeschool them and teach them the ways of the Force.

What positive things do you see when you look in the mirror?
Hmm. It depends on what it's reflecting, I suppose.

see what i did there?
How has blogging influenced you?
Well... Hmm, I've met a variety of people who are just as sane as I am...

Image result for we're all mad here gif

I've also learned more photography and computer skills!

If you had one free day to do what you want, what would you do?
This is hard! I'd probably leave the Shire to go to Narnia so I could destroy the Horcruxes and bring balance to the Force- of course, I'd have to slay the Jabberwocky first...

In the 'real' world, there are so many things, I honestly would need a free year.

What's a smell you absolutely LOVE?
New books, chocolate, and fresh laundry, in that order.

Who do you look up to and why?
Why, oh why must there be such a hard question?
I am blessed to know so many amazing, influential people that I couldn't possibly list them all here! 

If you could only pursue one hobby, what hobby would it be?
I'm going to say storytelling, because there are so many ways to tell stories that I could almost do anything! is that cheating


What's your favorite food???]

Hmm... Dark chocolate. That counts as a food, you know.

And finally, look up at the ceiling and name the first five things that pop into your mind.

Farm
Mondegreen
Golden star
Week
Summer trek

(okay, what?! why are those words in my mind right now?!)

Alright, now, the nominees... (if you've already been nominated, my apologies. You can do it twice... May did it five times.)




The Questions


  • What is your favorite MG fiction book?
  • On a scale of one to ten, what's your favorite color of the alphabet?
  • Favorite caffeinated beverage?
  • Favorite Disney song?
  • Favorite number?
  • If you could time-travel to any time period and meet anyone at any time in their life, when and who would you go to?
  • If you were in Star Wars, what role would you play?
  • Have you ever blown anything up?
  • Favorite book villain?
  • Dream job?
  • Do you own any POP!s? If so, which ones?


Thank you for reading, and also for the kind comments about the new blog design. :) You guys are amazing! Dark chocolate for everyone! (Unless you dislike dark chocolate, in which case, have some lemon cake.)

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me!^_^ :) I shall post as soon as I can:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I can't wait to read it!

      Delete
  2. Your design is GORGEOUS. I've just been staring and admiring at it for ages now ahh!! 😍😍 Also going to Ireland/Scotland would be amazing. I love all the scenery photos I've seen of that part of the world. And new book smell = the best of ever.
    I loved reading this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, I'm really pleased with it. Ireland is beautiful. Haha, I'm glad you agree- new books just in essence are the best.
      Aww, that means a lot to me! Your comment made my day!

      Delete
  3. YESS!! Thanks for nominating me! I'll get to it soon! (A writer is always procrastinating. At least I am!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, YW. Procrastination is amazing, though!

      Delete
  4. Wow, you got this up fast! XD And haha, I have a lot of hard questions, don't I? :P And yaaas, musty book smells are the BEST. And I didn't do it five times... I just did more questions. Sort of. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I can be super speedy when I want to. BOOK SMELLSSSS.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for tagging me! This will give me something to post during the busy month of April (well, busy for me!) I really like your questions, too. ;)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, YW!
      Can't wait to read it!

      Delete
  6. Awesome, as always! A very well deserved award indeed. Slightly insane writer....LOL!! I think I am probably already there. :P

    ginnie / http://www.fakingitmostly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginnie! Haha, you're an awesome writer!

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!