Wednesday, March 15, 2017

No, I Am Not Dead // Yes, an Update Post



I am, in fact, very much alive.
Take THAT strep throat and flu! And you thought you could keep me down, didn't you? Well, I have proven you inadequate to stop me! I win!


via

Yes, that is a Yzma GIF. Fear it.

So, what have I learned after my whole family was sick for a week with strep throat and flu?

1. LYSOL. LITERALLY. EVERYTHING. CONSTANTLY. 
I am not getting sick again. Ever.

2. The people at Disney get PAID to think up weird stuff.
FOR INSTANCE Phineas and Ferb. No, seriously, go watch the theme song, I'm sure it's on youtube somewhere. Now realize that people make money off that. ACTUAL CASH.

3. Anthony Doerr CAN MAKE LYMPH NODES SOUND LIKE POETRY
It's beautiful, so beautiful. All the Light We Cannot See is the best thing. Go read it right now, while you wait for Nightfall.

4. SPEAKING OF... Look who is on the cover of Nightfall!
KEEEEEEFFEEE SENCEENN <3 <3 All the Keefe fangirls say: AMEN! 

5. Writing... when one has fever.... it DOESN'T HAPPEN.
...It just doesn't, and my stats show it. Sigh. I'll have to work doubletime during Camp NaNo.

6. WHICH BRINGS US TO... Camp NaNo
...It's coming up. So far, I've brainstormed, joined a cabin, and brainstormed. I wanted to start a new project, but I really need to finish Dragoncologist....So, yeah, that's what I'll probably be doing. So yeah. I mean, I might change my mind day-of like I did back in November... Hehe...

7. There ARE interesting documentaries on television sometimes.
I know, isn't it great? So much knowledge.

8. The Force is obviously with me because I AM BETTER NOW.
See? Obviously.

//
So in other words, do not get sick, children! It isn't just 'getting out of school'- it's a week (or so) of being unable to enjoy anything!  Do not risk your happiness!
//
Are you glad I'm back? No, wait, don't answer that. What are you doing for CampNaNo? There, that's a good question.


2 comments:

  1. Love this look...
    Glad you are alive and well...
    AnonymousK

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!