Search This Blog

Sunday, March 26, 2017

{Meet the Fankids}

I'm going to attempt to do CampNaNo this month, and the story I'm doing is kind of a sci-fi superhero story, of sorts. Right now I'm calling it Fankids: Origin but I may change it...

Originally, these characters were intended to be based off some good friends of mine... however, the characters had their own ideas. Now they're vaguely friend-like people with superpowers and these random traits that came from who-knows-where. Curse these book characters for having minds of their own.

I gathered all the charries together and asked them if they'd like to introduce themselves to the world- there were varying answers, but because I'm a cruel dictating authoress, they're introducing themselves.

(Note: None of these photos are mine. Credit to their original owners.)

They're each going to have their name and code name, some info about them and their personality, then their power.

Kara/Untouchable

15/fearless/quippy/electricity


Annisson/Flightfree

15/intelligent/honest/speed


Sari/Oraclis

14/mysterious/hard-working/prophecy


Layla/Intent

14/determined/kind/strength


Kaine/Phaser

15/real/helpful/walking through walls

//
Did you enjoy meeting them? Which of them would you like to know more about? 
There are some other characters, but as these are the main ones, they're getting a post. I might do a secondary character post later, though- if ya'll want. 
How'd your week go? How do you expect this week to go? 




8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! The characters look so cool! I can't wait to see them in action. (you are letting me read the rough drafts... right?) *stares down Daisy*
    I'm just kidding! But I really can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Shuffle, you're reading the drafts- every. single. one. Haha! :)

      Delete
  2. THIS LOOKS SO AMAZING AGH DAISY I MUST READ THIS RIGHT NOW AND THIS IS TOTALLY SOMETHING I WOULD WRITE/READ. Also, I know someone in real life named Layla. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, good news: I plan on finishing and publishing it! You might could beta or something. :) You do? That's so cool!

      Delete
    2. Omg that sounds so AWESOME! I'd LOVE to beta for it! (Also, this is me being the curious bean I am, but is there a reason why there is only one boy??? XD)

      Delete
    3. :) Yes, in fact! This was originally meant to be an all-girl group, but in my friend group, there's this one guy who is a really good sport about hanging around with us- I knew I just *had* to make him into a character!

      Delete
  3. Your characters sound really cool. I don't think I can choose just one, but would like to meet all of them. Happy writing!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You probably will hear more about them before the month's over, haha. Thanks, and you too!

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!