Search This Blog

Friday, March 17, 2017

-Green-



I love lush, green scenery, and on a day where green is worn, I am reminded that there are good things in large groups of people; if they are all wearing green, they look like a moving replica of the Emerald City.

I have some photos I took a while back- They're predominantly green, and therefore appropriate, You cannot pinch my blog.


This is my favorite so it's first.


This is my least favorite so it's second.





I wish we still had these flowers...


I forgot I took this one! I like it...


//
What are ya'll doing today? I'm reading Lord of the Rings, and enjoying the last few sweet tastes of spring break... it'll be over soon, you know.


4 comments:

  1. Haha, at first I was like, "Pinch your blog? What?" And then I realized: ST. PATRICK'S DAY. But Daisy, are YOU wearing green? *threatens you with pinching fingers* Awesome photos! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Out of context that does sound weird...

      Of course I'm wearing green! I'm wearing my over-sized green tee shirt! Get those pinchy fingers away!

      Thanks! Your comment made my day. :)

      Delete
  2. AHHHH!! I didn't wear green today! I was still on vacation and didn't realize St. Patrick's day would occur when we were out so yes. I am ready to be pinched

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!