Wednesday, February 22, 2017

I Return to the Doll World

I hadn't been in the doll world very much these past few weeks, just enough to note the sewn-on underwear and squishy vinyl drama, but really, other than that? I was totally out of it.
So you can imagine my surprise this morning when I saw Nanea Mitchell out there in the cosmos.

Image result for nanea mitchell
via

My reaction:

via
She will be making it to my house somehow.

She's amazing.

She's from my *favorite* time period, and she is *adorable* and I cannot wait to take pictures of her asdfjkl!



I then saw Logan and Tenney and was all amazed because I think they turned out *really* well- Logan reminds me of a Bitty Twin, and I think he and Leo would hang out.
Image result for Z ag doll
via
Then Z.... she caught me off guard. I was *not* expecting her. I also *really* like her! She should join us too. *looks around frantically* *makes space*

Image result for logan and tenney ag
via


I NEED THE BANJO AND MICROPHONE I MEAN!

Image result for felicity AG back 2017
via

And FELICITY OH MY WORD FELICITY IS BACK WOO-HOO! *fist pump*
Who's happy to be back in the doll collecting world?

via
remember this GIF, Loren? XD XD


-Daisy


6 comments:

  1. I am so torn between Nanea and Z!! I want them both! I don't have a huge interest in Tenney, but we'll see if the other bloggers can convince me. They always take such beautiful photos. It was how they all won me over with Lea. I am so glad that they did too, because Lea is gorgeous! :) Maybe Tenney will be the same?

    ginnie / http://www.fakingitmostly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what happened with me and Isabelle! 😁

      Delete
    2. Oh Isabelle is so pretty! We hadn't come around to doll collecting yet, so we missed her! I'm still debating on her, but we have so many others that we would like to get too! Decisions, decisions! Like who to kick out of my house to make room for dolls. Oh wait, humans are important still too....LOL!!

      ginnie / http://www.fakingitmostly.com

      Delete
    3. Isn't she? Aww. I hope you get her someday. Haha, don't kick anyone out of the house! :p

      Delete
  2. Nanea is really quite stunning. She's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!