Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Getting to Know Tilley: A Character Interview


I will ask questions (and comment, occasionally) in bold. Tilley will be in normal. ;) Enjoy!

So, what's your name?
Daisy, don't you know my name?
The readers need to know.
Well, hi. I'm Tilley, Tilley Rosenfield.
What's your occupation?
I'm an unemployed dragoncologist.
Aha, and a Dragoncologist is what exactly?
But, Daisy, you are a dragoncologist-
Readers...
Oh, right... them. Well, dragoncology is the study of dragons and how dragons and man can benefit each other.
Thank you, great description. Now, what's your age?
Eighteen. 
Favorite color?
Navy blue.
How tall are you? How long is your hair?
5'2 and twelve inches.
... 5'2 is your... height, right? and twelve is your hair?
Maybe.
Favorite character besides yourself?
Flip, obviously! He's a dragon.
Besides Flip?
Uh... no comment.
Let's say I made you a love interest. What would he be like?
Nonexistent? 
Nice.
I'm telling you, I'm not a people person!
I think I can see that.  Anyways, favorite song?
Uh.... You haven't introduced music...
From the real world.
Oh, my apologies. Uh... I'm not really into music... however, that song you were listening to made me laugh!
Shake it Off?
That's the one! It's hilarious!
Alright then. Favorite part of your book so far?
The part where... Uh... where you don't torture me?
Oh... that part I haven't written yet... I promise, I'm on it.
I should hope so.
Well, say bye!
Bye!
Give everyone a hug!
No.
High five?
No.
Fist bump?
..no.
Please?
*walks away, shaking head, muttering about dragons being better than people*
//
Did you enjoy meeting my bothersome wonderful Tilley? She's rather... difficult... She's.. well, she's not a people person, as she said. 
Thank you for all of your responses on the title dilemma! Feel free to give more suggestions.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, Tilley has quite the personality. I'm totally envious of the draconologist part though. Dragons are the best! Also, "Alright then. Favorite part of your book so far?
    The part where... Uh... where you don't torture me?
    Oh... that part I haven't written yet..." Best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dragoncology is a worthy pursuit. And uh... I'll eventually write that part...
      #writerproblems

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh. I love Tilley. She's such a cool character!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I loved this! Tilley seems very fun to write. :)

    ginnie / http://www.fakingitmostly.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!