Tuesday, January 31, 2017

We Have Our Winner!

*drumrolls*
*introductory music*
*disco lights*

AND, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, WE HAVE OUR WINNER!


Image result for we have a winner image
.....
.
,
.
,
.
,
.
,
.
,
.
,
.
,
.
,
.
Image result for we have a winner image
.
,
.
,
.
.
,
.
.
,
.
,
.
,
.
,
.
,
.
,
Image result for we have a winner image
.
,
.
,
.
.
,
.
,
.
,
.
,
.
,
.
,
.
,
.
,
.
,
.
Image result for we have a winner image

...Marion!
Marion, you have five days to comment below with your email (I promise I won't publish it or share it with anyone) So that I can get in touch with you to send you your prize!

Thanks to everyone who entered! I plan on having another giveaway sometime soon!

//


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!