Thursday, January 19, 2017

The Blogger Recognition Award

Has anyone else noticed how unreliable I am with these award things? I'm pretty sure Anika nominated me for an award a while back but uh.... I can't remember. Sorry. And there are probably a few other times I haven't done an award that I am forgetting.... My apologies, everyone.

But anyways, I am doing this one. So, let us begin...

I love Canva yes I do, I love Canva, how about you...

Thank you to Canadian Doll Notebook for nominating me- I love you guys!

  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
  2. Write a post to show your award
  3. Give a brief story of how your blog started
  4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
  5. Select 15 other bloggers for this award
  6. Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created.
I'll check off 1, and I'm doing 2, so that means I'm on step... *counts on fingers* 3!

How did my blog start?
*blinks* *remembers* wait, let's just get in my handy time machine here....

Here we are- 2014.
Look, I'm reading Madi's blog! I'm enthralled. Okay, hear that? That's my mom calling. We're going somewhere, I should put my shoes on and grab my bag. 

Okay, a few minutes later.... Aha, I'm telling her about what I just read on Madi's blog. She's listening. Then those fateful words, the beautiful ones... "You should start a blog."
"Really? Can I?"

She's nodding, she's smiling- this will be educational. I'm smiling, I'm happy- this will be AWESOME.

And thus, my blog, known then as Happy Days With AnonymousA was born. Now I call it Caught Daydreaming. Later I might call it something else- who knows?

Step 4...
Advice.

1. Check your spelling
2. Get a good camera.
Those are two things I didn't do, and now wish I had from the start! DO NOT MAKE MY MISTAKE, YOUNG PADAWANS.

Step 5.... WAIT UP. 15? That is a lot of bloggers, my friends. And most of the ones I list will probably have been nominated already....

Anika Joy
Madi
Manta
Kellyn
Shuffle
Ginnie
Bea
Lydia
MyLittleMegara
Reeths
Loren
Jaclynn
Emma
Katie Grace
Izzy

That is fifteen, isn't it?
Alright, now to follow the last step and tell the people I nominated...

//
Have a great weekend everybody- Yes, yes, I am ordering you all to have a great weekend.


I'm not saying anything, but Lego Batman has beat Batman on the NaNo games thread like, three or four times, and that has to say something about Lego batman. I mean, he's awesome. Does anyone read these?


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for accepting our nomination! Your Mom was totally right, you could do it too!😊 Great advice about spelling, so many times I thought I had all the spelling and grammar under control, just to go back and re-read and be totally embarrassed 😳

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! I can't wait to fill this out!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!