Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2017

Adventures of Threepio: The Picnic Basket is Mine


"Artoo, it is definitely my picnic basket! I do not even
 know why you would have a picnic basket!"


"Tired of this bickering I am. Friends again, you should be, hmm."


"No, Artoo? Yes, he says no, as do I. NO!"


"To me give it!"


"That was not nice. We should get it back," Threepio 
whispered. Artoo whistled quietly in agreement.


"I am K2. I shall help you retrieve the stolen item."
"Thank you, from my friend and I! The Jedi went that way!" Threepio said excitedly.


"Hmm hmm! Mine, this picnic basket is!"


"That's my picnic basket," Han Solo yelled, jumping in front of Yoda.


Then Master Yoda was surrounded. "Stole it from
 Threepio, I did. From Artoo, he stole it, and-"


"And Artoo stole it from me! Hand it over!"

After Yoda handed it over, Han opened it and whispered to the contents, "Finally, I have you back."

"What is in there?" Threepio asked suddenly. Everyone stared at each other.

Han backed away into the shadows, while everyone made guesses.

//
 Has anyone noticed the blog title change? This may/may not be permanent. And Shuffle and I decided to leave the Blogscars open through all of January and in FEBRUARY do voting and announce the winners. 

This post has been the product of school being out.  Thank you for your time.





5 comments:

  1. LOLOLOL! This is AWESOME. XDXDXD You never fail to make my day, AA!

    By the way, I LOVE the new name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Madi! I enjoy these types of posts the most.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! I enjoy them quite a lot. XD

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, that was the cutest thing I've ever seen! LOL! I seriously loved it! :)

    ginnie / http://www.fakingitmostly.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!