Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2017

A Strange Occurrence- Part 2

Theme song:

They have a theme song now! Listen to some of it- it's Christian and clean. :)


I also made them a poster.


//
The next day, Molly met the boy, Leo, in a shed behind her house.


"Molly, I know you're the right person to help me. I know you're one of us."


"One of who, Leo? One of who?" she asked, throwing her hands in the air.


"I think you know, down deep inside," he said mysteriously.


"Molly, do you do things other people can't? Do you struggle with what's reality and what isn't? Do things that are fantastical seem real to you because you've seen them happen?"

"....Yes..." she said, after hesitating. "But what does that mean?"

"It means," he began, "That we are the saviors of the world."

(You can play the theme song here)


"How much time do we have?" Molly said.

"15 days," Leo said. "There is no time to waste."
//

....What could possibly happen next?



1 comment:

  1. Strange things can happen when you are least expecting it.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!