Sunday, January 22, 2017

5 Reasons to Love the Rain



//



Image result for rain gif

1. Because the rain is calming
Hear that pitter-patter? Hear that nice, calming white noise? Yep. The beauty of rainfall.

Image result for rain gif

2. The rain is beautiful
Look at it. It's like crystals falling from Heaven.

Image result for rain gif

3.  The rain washes away
You can almost imagine that it is washing away humanity's messes.

Image result for rain gif

4. It feels great on your skin.
Just stand outside in a tank top in the rain. Feel it pour down your skin.

Image result for rain gif

5. Because with an umbrella, you can pretend to be Mary Poppins.
Because just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, kids.

//

By the way, Friday is the last day to enter my giveaway! ;) Get your entries in!

should I change this to say 'Daisy', or stay 'AnonymousA'?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED that last one. TOTALLY! That's so true - here's a sixth: because God gave it to us. Or, if in my case, a number seven: Just remember the drought. :D
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is my favorite, too. And yes- and oh yes, remembering that there could be a time with NO RAIN- like at my home one summer- it just makes you so grateful!

      Delete
  2. I love how you worded #2!!!! Number 5 is awesome!!! I love it :)
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!