Thursday, December 8, 2016

The Blogscars, an Introduction


via Shadow on the YWP

What are the Blogscars?

The Blogscars are an award for bloggers, deeming the best of the best of several different categories!

What are those categories?
That, my friends, is to be revealed soon.

How is this going to work?

I am going to announce several different categories, chosen by me and ShuffleCat. so far, we have the following:
Most Random Blogger/Post,
Most Rambly Post/Blogger.
Most Fangirly Blogger/Post,
Most Star-Wars-Y Blogger/Post,
and
Best Use of Doll in a Post:

----------------


There will be more, of course, but that is a sampler.

There will be a form at the bottom of the post, giving each of the categories. You will copy and past it into the comments section, and give a post/blogger for each award.

You can nominate anyone, even yourself. Shuffle and I will probably nominate ourselves for things... I'm kidding. Or am I?

Anyways, the comments will stay in moderation until December 31, when Shuffle and I will tally the votes and post the winners on here!
----------------------------------

Sounds exciting, right?

But what makes it... different? How is this different from any other Best of 2016 Award?
---------------
You know how on TV, actors and actresses wear like, fancy clothes?
We will describe the outfits of each of the winners in detail. We might even do a terrible drawing of each one.
Everyone needs a terrible drawing of their virtual outfit.
----------------------------
And guess what else makes it different?
The name.
--------------




6 comments:

  1. Ooohhh! But wait, how does the outfit work?! Where'd you guys get the name?!
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The outfit... we will make up random outfits based off of our interpretations of the winner's personalities. And the name... just appeared to us one day after school.

      Delete
  2. Now this... THIS is interesting. I like it. XD I'm excited for when we nominate!

    •Madison•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! *does a curtsy whilst bowing* Me too!

      Delete
  3. I Cannot wait for the end of December when we choose these!!!! This project is gonna be so fun seeing everyone's votes!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!