Thursday, December 15, 2016

HELLO

HELLO
CAN YOU READ THIS
I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WOULD READ A POT OF RANDOMNESS....


HELLO FROM THE COMPUTEERRR

I GET TO WRITE A POOOOOSSSTTT

CAN'T SAY THAT I'M SORRY
FOR BLOWING UP THE DEATH STAR
BUT IT DON'T MATTER
IT CLEARLY
IS JUST WHAT THEY DID
IN
ROGUE ONNNNEEEE


Hallo! 'Tis MOLLY! Guess what? I have stolen the computer to type up a super random post.
Why?
Because Mom said she was 'too busy to do a post today'.

I took that as an invitation for me to write a post.

Soooo....
MY FELLOW STAR WARS FANS. ROGUE ONE. OH MY JEDI. I KNOW. IT'LL BE AWESOME. HOLY COW. AMAZINGNESS.

I CAN'T WAIIIT.

By the way, Harriett says my frequent usage of caps lock is 'annoying'. Is it?
I do not think it is. But, I am me, and therefore, I am biased.

Mom let me see Fantastic Beasts! It. Was. Glorious. AND I got chocolate and Pepsi. So, double the awesome gloriousness.


And guess what else? I have a chocolate frog card! I'd take a picture, but I don't know how to work Mom's camera and if I broke it, you'd never hear from me again.

ANYWHOSES

I'm going to be in so much trouble for this later...

I better go before I do any more damage.

You can read my favorite blog post Mom's ever done now.



Mom has a cool sign-off. I don't... I should get on Canva and remedy that... except... I don't know Mom's username. :(

Wellp....

Bye!

_Most Randomly Molly_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!