Saturday, November 5, 2016

You Know It's NaNo When....

You're researching strange things.

My more recent searches: 'Cool-sounding astronomy words that start with a cool letter', 'GlitterForce vs. PreCure', 'Cool names that start with a J for dudes'

You're procrastinating by watching movies.
My more recent watches: 9 Lives, Finding Dory

You're eating a strange amount of Almond Joys and Altoids.
....

You're spending way too much time on social media.
"OOOOOH! A BLOG POST!"


And you're not actually getting much writing done.

This, my friends, is writing a novel.
Er, well, actually, it's not writing a novel, it's just those unwanted side affects of writing a novel. ;)
//
Writing is fun, isn't it?


I want to learn how to draw chibi. *attempts* *fails* *feels dorky* *sighs* *tries again* *fails more* *tries again* *fails* *sighs* *writes blog posts*

6 comments:

  1. LOLOL! "OOOOOH!! A BLOG POST!" That's so me! XD
    •Madison•

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT'S SO TRUE IT HURTS. I say I'm "writing so much this month," but yet I find myself scrolling through Twitter and getting distracted by anything. Gah. Oh well. :P WE CAN DO THIS.

    katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!