Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Two Dolls with Pens: Naomi Writes.

Dear Molly,
I've been adopted! Ms. Dai-Mom, that is, says she will make me an image for these posts soon.
I'm trying out for the Dollympics! I'm so nervous and excited. Do you think I can do it? I'm terrified- what if I can't?

What if I fall? Then all of Molly's ninja stuff will be wasted.
Molly says for me to tell you it wasn't wasted, because people got to see how awesome her ninja skills are.

You can laugh now, she can't hear you. 

So, your mom is giving away a whole doll? I know lots of people are excited for that. Mom would love to win, and she already has... how many of us are there?
Well, all that to say, I can imagine that anyone without a doll would love this a thousand times more than Mom. 

Do you have any tips for Dollympics? I've been told that the competition is fierce.

Mom is fostering yet ANOTHER kid. Her name is Rivers, and she's very fun. She is into hairstyling and cooking. Molly is already making Rivers make cookies, and Harriett is making Rivers do her hair.

Well, I've gotta go- we're going to the store to get Molly some more chocolate for NaNo survival.

-Naomi-

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Awesome! I'll try to get my part - er, Molly's letter up sometime after Thanksgiving! ;) Just a quick question - how long will the collab go (just so I can kinda plan around it)? Like, 50 letters altogether or something like that?

    •Madison•

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I don't know.
    I guess let's say 50 and if we want more afterwards..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ASDFGHJKL. Molly hasn't written yet. *chases Molly around the house* She should, uh, have her letter written soon. :P *continues chasing Molly* *Molly likes to procrastinate but also loves writing to Naomi so plan on seeing her letter sometime soon*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!