Search This Blog

Friday, November 4, 2016

Ninjas of Time: Part 2


"FIVE- GO!" Molly shouted.


"Rollerbelle!"


Heartsun!"


"Na-flip-omi!"


"Singa-grace!"


"Mollinja!"


"How do we turn back time?" Isabelle asked Molly.


"First we have to get to the Chamber of Time," she said.



They moved stealthily and in cool ways, like ninjas.










"WE HAVE ARRIVED!" Molly yelled, apparently tired of silence.



Jenna-Grace entered the cave...


and found herself lying in a hammock. "So... nice..." she said.


Wait, what? she thought, realizing she must have been being tested.


"GOOOOOOO A-WAYYYYY!"


Susan reached toward them. "So... squishy.... so.... chubby..." she breathed.



"Pommmmmmmsssss..."


"Wait..... no! I've gotta help Naomi!"


"Uhhhhh..." Isabelle gulped, looking down. "Uhhh..."


Be brave.


She wooshed down.


"I'd like to see Time mess with me! A wielder of the Force, a Fantastic Ninja that Can Easily be Found!"


"Well..."


"FOR NARNIAAAAA!"


She tripped.... over a flat surface!


"Owww..." she groaned. I can't get up. I can't.... wait a minute. Naomi. Naomi! NAOMI! FOR NAOMIAAA!


"I GOT THIS! THUNDERCLAN, FOLLOW ME TO ARENDELLE!"


Noami stared, mouth open. "Grandmom? Grandaddy?" 


She reached out, but they disappeared.


"No.... No!" 

Wait.... Ninjas. Ninjas of Time! NOT TODAY, TIME! THIS IS NOT HOW BATGIRL DIES!


"We have now turned back, Time," Molly said. "Naomi, you have a paper to sign."



2 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO RANDOM AND WEIRD AND I LOVE IT.

    YOUR STORIES ARE GONNA KILL ME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!

      AHHHH DOBBY NEVER MEANT TO KILL!

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!