Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

I Am Exhausted but Anyways..?

This morning, at about 6:30, I won NaNoWriMo.
My internet was down, so I was typing up an idea I had in Werdsmith. As I typed it up, I saw that I had a 400-something word paragraph from another day that I had forgotten about.
I pasted it, and lo, behold, beauty of beauties....
I HAD WON NANO!

or so I thought.
There was a glitch in the system and I had to contact NaNoHelp before I could claim my rewards. 😢

I ended up writing 6 more words, and then claiming my rewards.

I got 15k down on my novel!

I'm going to take a break from it for a few months, before going back and finishing it. 😉 I'm hoping to reach 50k on it, sometime.

To those of you ho have won, congratulations! And to those till pushing, you can make it!

May the Force be with you!

-AnonymousA-

9 comments:

  1. YAY! Good job, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *wild applause* YAY FOR ANONYMOUSA!

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your stunning victory! *claps with enthusiasm*

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEP! YAY! I am so excited for you and YOU DID IT! You actually completed NaNo. That's so awesome. :D

    Was this your first year finishing?

    katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Second, actually. :) And I won Camp NaNo, so, technically, my third.

      Delete
  5. YES! HURRAY! *dances* *realizes she can't exactly dance unless it's choreographed* *stops* CONGRATULATIONS! :D Are you sick of chocolate yet? If not, have some virtual chocolate to celebrate! *hands over tin of deliciously amazingly fabulous dark chocolate, or regular chocolate, whatever chocolate, it doesn't matter because it's chocolate*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!