Sunday, November 27, 2016

Have You Ever Blown Up a Microwaveable Mug?

I was making hot chocolate-
simple, easy.

I can do this, I whispered, a  quiet mantra, echoing in my mind.

I got out a mug, making sure it was microwaveable.
I poured milk in the cup.
I put it in the microwave, 
-------------------------------
It began to boil, so I pushed the button to open the door.

When I opened the door, I heard a very loud pop, and a shard of mug flew out and hit me in the middle of my forehead.

Ow.
---------------------------------
Commence the panic.



I CAN WIN THIS.

5 comments:

  1. Wow. How can that even happen?? xD

    -Anika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youch. I didn't know it was possible (though you can start a fire with two halves of a grape in a microwave- NOT taken from experience)!
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, Yikes. Hey, I blew up honey once! Don't ask...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds immensely fun. XD

    •Madison•

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!