Wednesday, September 28, 2016

NaNo Prep!

..... As much NaNo Prep as I ever do, of course.

NaNoWriMo

As a pantser, I don't believe in planning. I mean, Planning? *shudders*

But, to all you planners, I'm sure your way works too. I just can't do that.


STEP 1:

Image result for laptop illustration simple

Ready the devices!

I need everything to be in working condition so I can write whenever and wherever!

STEP 2:

Image result for chocolate illustration

Mmm. Buy some chocolate.

STEP 3:

Image result for stack of books

GATHER THE READING MATERIALSSS

I'm thinking some Warriors, a dash of Gail Carson Levine, some Jerry Spinelli, and some Cornelia Funke ought to do the trick.

STEP 4:

Image result for "imessages" nano wri mo

Message my friends with lots of NaNo randomness.

STEP THE FIFTH:

Image result for stare at blank screen

Stare at blank screen. It's good practice. I'll be doing a lot of this in November.





//

Okay, seriously, I will do more prep then that... But really, that's mainly how I prep.


I hope you enjoyed!




3 comments:

  1. LOL! NaNo sounds really fun! I hope you're able to accomplish everything you want to this November! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this is awesome! I'm more of a planner myself, but I've still got some pantser in me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...much chocolate.XD I'm usually a pantser, too, but I don't think I can afford having my plot run away from me all the time during NaNo...so....PLANNER I AM!XD Do you have an idea of what story you're gonna do for NaNo?:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!