Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2016

Gray Eyes ~A Barbie Photoshoot~


.....So, yeah, titles still elude me. 
Sorry. I promise, my next post will have a better name.








Oh, by the way, does anyone remember Cindy's Sentiments?
 *laughs nervously*
 Cindy's been realllyyy busy... Okay, okay, I forgot about it. 





....Her feet...





//


So.... probably not my best photoshoot, but I liked it enough to post it. I was planning on doing Ninjas of Time, Part 2, but I realized I may need a few more photos for that....




4 comments:

  1. I was wondering but do you want to swap buttons?!
    kaitlynrh1 from Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bokeh in the background! These are super pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH! Pretty pictures! That Barbie is so cute!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!