Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2016

#TragicLovePoems

My friend Shuffle created a tag....

I made this, look how talented I am with Canva!


Don't Go

He looked a she
She looked at he.
All they could murmur was, 'don't leave'
But leave one did,
he broke the stare,
leaving her standing
in the rain.
He blinked, refusing himself to look back,
she sighed, and watched his disappearing back,
then looked at the ground, and watched the rain splash.

She hung on to hope, like a fish on a line
But she knew she was running out of time
He might never come back
She should get on with l i f e.
But l i f e is harder to bear
without someone helping you-
it's like trying
to cross
the Pacific
on a 
l o g.

She finally decided she'd write him a letter-
she knew where he was living, though she'd NEVER go there-
Pen to paper,
scritch and scratch,
all her hopes for a brighter tomorrow
were on this
one
solitary

Piece of Paper.

She sent that Paper through the post,
hoping,
but hoping in vain.

The letter she got back was from his sister-
he no longer goes by that name.

He disappeared a year ago,
haven't you seen the NEWS?

She blinked, and with a sad sigh, threw the Paper
across
the 
room.

L i f e went on,

but NEVER would she forget
her hopes dashed, 
her heart broken,
NEVER
to go back.

One sad day,
cancer came,
and she died that day
in the 
h o s p i t a l room.

If only they'd known,
that right outside,
stood a man,
looking for

his love

in 
the 
falling
 
r
a
i
n




Oh my goodness. I'm sad.


I think I'm supposed to tag someone, so...



~AnonymousA~


3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a terrible poem!! (Terrible as in, you're a terrible person XD LOL - wait, how is that better? ;D) It's so sad!!! Great job on it though!;)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for doing my tag!! I can't wait to see everyone's poems that they do. I forgot to tag ppl on mine but ya know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW DARE YOU BREAK MY HEART IN SUCH AN EVIL WAY?!? *sobs*
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!