Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2016

The Revelation of the Title

*listen to the Star Wars opening music while reading this for full affect*

Daisy Ferrell, a yet-unpublished wannabe author, is on the run! As Darth WritersBlock seeks her out to steal her of all inspiration, she continues to fight for her cause- the yet-un-named novel. Yet the Bloggers of the Blogosphere have suggested many suitable monikers, and a name has finally been settled on-
yet can she stick with this plot long enough to finish it?
Still aboard the Millennium Computer, she sends out the message no one's been waiting for-
the wonderful, amazing...
TITLE!

Yes, my friends, I have chosen a title, and the lovely Zoie of the YWP has designed me an amazing cover- which may or may not be final...


Thanks to Zoie! :D It's amazing! I LOVE it!

Her shop, ClearWaterCovers, is a division of NaNo Awesomeness.

Oh, did I forget the back cover?

Orion's Landing back cover
Thanks. Zoie! IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

:D If you see this twice, I'm putting it on the official author blog too. Isn't it beautiful? Thanks again to Zoie for making this utter epicness. 0o0

~AnonymousA~

8 comments:

  1. Whoa, that is an epic title. :D

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ya'll's suggestions ruled!

      Delete
  2. Of course, I played the title song in my head as I read your beginning.XD LOL! I love your cover and title, AA!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I have it memorized. I can whistle it.

      Thanks, Emma!

      Delete
  3. What is your official author blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. www.daisyferrell.wordpress.com

      Delete
  4. Looks good! I love the title! Great job! :)

    ginnie / http://www.fakingitmostly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool, AA! :D :D
    •Madi•

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!