Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2016

THE FANGIRL'S BLESSING

I present, the Fangirl's Blessing:

May the Force be ever in your favor
may the telephone boxes be placed strategically;
may Aslan smile upon you,
and may you only drink blue milk.
May you fall down the rabbit hole,
and find yourself in the Shire,
where you shall learn Magyk.
may the Basilisk's eyes never meet yours,
and may the pen scratch and
paper rustle
sound pleasant to you
all of your days-
because the chicken didn't cross the road.
May you live long and prosper,
and never forget that the answer to life is 42-
because cats
and bowties
are
absolutely
EVERYTHING.


May it be upon us all.

cute fan pretty crazy laughing
via giphy

~AnonymousA~

7 comments:

  1. I got everything but the blue milk thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aslan's making me smile over this poem SO MUCH.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! :) LOL! This is perfection.

    ginnie / http://www.fakingitmostly.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!