Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2016

The Character Creation Tag

desert.jpg
Rules: Answer ALLLL these questions, link back to the one who nominated you (THANKS, Anika!), and nominate ten more people. Questions in bold, answers in normal, and character's responses in italics.


Name:
Aiden
Height:
5′ 10″
I have nothing to say.
Ah. Lovely.
Age in story:
15
Birthplace:
Cyphrenia, Zyaid
Wonderful place. No one liked me.
Yeah... about that... it's my fault...
Wha?
Hair color, length, style:
He has short black hair. His hair is flat and falls in his face constantly.
Haircuts are hard to come by in magical worlds.
Race/nationality:
Cyphren? But none of you know what that means... just take my word for it, he's Cyphrenian.
Accent: (include voice, style of speech, slang, signature phrases or words)
He has a deep voice, and he's really quiet. He doesn't say much, actually.
That's not true.
That is one of the longest sentences you've ever said.
Oh.
Religion:
Erm. In my story, they have God, but they call the 'Christians' the 'Lights'. 
Yes.
*facepalm*
Scars or other notable physical attributes:
He has a scar on his arm, but... really, that only is there in book two, soooooo....
There's a book two?
Yes?
Why must you torture me?
Handicaps: (emotional, physical, mental)
Er.... well... I really can't say, it effects the series too much.
That makes me nervous.
Hehe....
Athletic? Inactive? Overall health?
He.... he isn't athletic but he's fighting in a war, so...
Wait, war?
With dragons.
Wha?
Style of dress:
He wears... mostly black, actually. Pants and shirts. And shoes.
Yep.
*facepalm*
Favorite colors:
Black.
Definitely.
How does the character feel about his/her appearance?
He... doesn't. :s
The writer is correct.
Brothers/sisters:
He currently has a twin sister named Birch.
Wait, currently? That means I'll find more, right, and not that she'll disappear or something?
Hey, he says more when he's scared! I should scare him more often!
No.
Relationship with parents:
Hehehe. They disowned him and his sister when they were born becasue twins are considered a sign of evil in their culture.
*evil glare*
Can't say that I'm sorry for breaking your heart/ but it don't matter, it clearly hasn't torn you apart-
Yet.
Memories about childhood:
Being ignored by everyone- he was shunned. 
Mmhm.
No words at all now?
Educational background: (street smart? Formal? Does he/she read?)
He was educated, as all Cyphrenians are.
Very good education. Useless, but good.
Work experience:
Uh... he's been to war. Well, he will have been soon.
So I survive.
You do.
Who doesn't?
Uhhhhh... moving on.
Occupation:
Nothing, currently.
Where does the character live now? Describe home (emotional atmosphere as well as physical)
He currently lives in a 'lean-in' in the forest by a castle. They're about to go to war, so the atmosphere is very grim.
Yep.
Neat or messy?
Neat.
Women friends/men friends:
His sister, Birch. Everyone else is filed under acquaintances.  And enemies.
Well, Lyri's nice.
Really? You think so? Should I write more scenes with you two talking?
If I would have to talk, no.
Pets?
This answer is unavaliable.
I had a spider once.
Enemies? Why?
Uhm, most people, because they're all mean to him.
Gee.
Personality traits (shy, outgoing, domineering, doormat, honest, kind, sense of humor):
Quiet. Kind. Quiet. Did I mention quiet? Oh, and honest.
I don't think you like me.
Yes I do.
Strongest trait:
Honesty.
Oh, that's nice.
:p
Weakest trait:
He... tends to... occasionally... when he's upset... disappear for long periods of time, slay dragons, and ignore his friends.
Wait, what?
What does the character fear?
Death?
*whimper*
See?
What is the character proud of?
His flying skills.
Mmph.
What is the character ashamed of?
Uh.. nothing, yet.
YET?!
Outlook on life (optimistic, pessimistic, cynic, idealist)
pessimistic, lately.
Untrue. Wait, no...
Ambitions:
To be accepted.
*walks away*
YOU COME BACK!
How does the character see himself/herself?
He sees himself as useless.
Oh.
How is the character seen by others?
Quiet.
LOOK, I CAN BE LOUD, DEFINITELY.
Huh. Who knew?
Do you like this person? Why or why not?
Sometimes I don't- he's hard to write. Because I myself am talkative.
I'm difficult.
Will readers like or dislike?
I don't know....
I'm hurt.
Most important thing to know about this character:
He'll do anything to help his sister.
Present problem:
Evil guy. war. rain. 'Nuff said.
How it will get worse:
Wait and see...
What?!
What is the character’s goal in the story?
To save the world.
I'm not ambitious at all.
That was sarcasm, right?
What's sarcasm?
What traits will help/hurt the character in achieving this goal?
You'll see...
What?
What makes the character different from similar characters?
He's so quiet... and kind... the only other dude is loud... and he's... where'd I put him? 
I don't like him.
You'll be best friends eventually.
Ha.
No, seriously.
Why will readers remember this character vividly?
Well, you tell me, just from what you've read here.


Say bye, Aiden!
*walks off*
Ohhhkay...
~~~
I nominate:
and

~AnonymousA~

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, thanks so much for nominating me! I'll do this whenever I can find ten other people besides the ones you mentioned to nominate. LOL! Thanks again!
    •Madi•

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool. This made me lol! :)

    ginnie / http://www.fakingitmostly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was laughing so hard while reading this! Aiden sounds really cool! :D Don't you love it when the characters don't know what's gonna happen in the book but we do and we tease them about it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait to do it! I've been without my computer since Friday! :C so I haven't been able to do ANYTHING with my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CutePolarBear8/29/16, 11:20 AM

    Yes, I like him much! :D I can identify with him, because I am also very quiet.

    CutePolarBear

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!