Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2016

The 30 Song Challenge

30 Song Challenge
Loren ordered anyone who had heard Owl City songs to participate. Thus, I have participated.
1) Your favorite song
I have to choose? Huh? Okay.... uh.... *every song I have ever loved and ever will* At the moment, Trust in You. Lauren Daigle.
2) Your least favorite song
Baby. May Justin Beiber forever regret what he did.
3) A song that makes you happy
Hello From the Dark Side by RoyishGoodLooks. Best. Parody. Ever.
4) A song that makes you sad
Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift. It's a very sad song. 
5) A song that reminds you of someone
Let It Go makes me think of a relative of mine who is a Frozen Obssessor.
6) A song that reminds you of somewhere
Wonderland, Taylor Swift. Guess where it reminds me of?
Nevada.
I'm kidding! Wonderland, obviously.
7) A song that reminds you of a certain event
Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy reminds me of WWII for obvious reasons.
8) A song that you know all the words to
We were both young when I first saw you,
I close my eyes,
and the flashback starts...
Love Story, Taylor Swift.
9) A song that you can dance to
I SHALL NOT DANCE. EVER. NO. NO. NO.
Well, if I had to, The Cupid Shuffle isn't bad.
10) A song that makes you fall asleep
This Little Light of Mine, Addison Road.
11) A song from your favorite band
Do I have a favorite band? No, no I don't. Should I choose? Yes, yes I should. At the moment I like MercyMe. :) So....
Dear Younger Me
12) A song from a band you hate.
Am I allowed to say...
You Don't Know You're Beautiful. One Direction..... May Darth Vader haunt your dreams.
13. A song that is a guilty pleasure.
The Saga Begins by Weird Al. I love it. So. Much. Star Warrsssss
14) A song that no one would expect you to love
Home, Gabrielle Aplin.
15) A song that describes you
Fireflies, Owl City. I have weird dreams, okay? I hate sleeping because they're so weird. Well, some of them have been enjoyable, actually.
16) A song that you used to love but now you hate
Shake It Off. I made my alarm clock pay it every morning, then I made it my ringtone. Z:<
17) A song that you hear often on the radio
Diamonds. Hawk Nelson.
18) A song that you wish you heard on the radio
The God I Know by LoveandtheOutcome.
19) A song from your favorite album
Mary's Song, Taylor Swift
20) A song that you listen to when you’re angry
Fight Song, Rachel Platten.
21) A song that you listen to when you’re happy
The Best Day, Taylor Swift.
22) A song that you listen to when you’re sad
Lemonade, Chris Rice.
23) A song that you want to play at your wedding
A Thousand Years, on the piano.
Mom. Learn to play that.
24) A song that you want to play at your funeral
Brother.
Ya know,
Brother let me be your shelter/never leave you all alone
25) A song that makes you laugh
The Star Wars Imperial March
26) A song that you can play on an instrument
Christopher Columbus. I have serious Piano Skills, XD XD.
27) A song that you wish you could play
Something Star Wars.
28) A song in a foreign language that you like
Auld Lang Syne
29) A song from your childhood
If you like to talk to tomatoes;
If a squash can make you smile;
If you like to waltz with potatoes
up and down the produce aisle....
30) Your favorite song at this time last year
Mean, Taylor Swift. I loved it. Then I became tired of it.

I nominate the Veggie Tales fans of the world!

9 comments:

  1. VEGGIE TALES! Who doesn't like Veggie Tales, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE VEGGIE TALES!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veggie Tales, yes...XD That's my childhood!XD
    I have weird dreams, too! Last night, I had my first dream where I had a dream inside of a dream and woke up inside of my dream, but I was still dreaming...does that make any sense?XD I also tend to have dreams where my teeth fall out...O.o
    Oh my gosh! I've heard Hello From the Dark Side once, but it was so hilarious! I loved it!XD Fun post! We like a lot of the same songs!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, VEGGIE TALES YAAAAAS!!!! :D :) haha! This was a lot of fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might just do this challenge! I love music, and Veggietales, obvi. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed a lot of your answers said Taylor swift.... XD I love ALLLLLL her songs too!!! Actually my newest post on my blog so sugar sweet is all about her, maybe you'd like it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scary thing incoming:

    When I see lyrics to Love Song by Taylor Swift I always think of this Mad Libs I did with it and OriginalShipping...

    "Baby just say blueberry"
    Red no that's not how to propose... XD
    Also it said stuff about sitting on dogs so.. O.O

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!