Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2016

Star Wars ComLinks: Favorite Trooper


I really enjoyed the last one, so I'm doing this one, although I may skip out next month, but I don't know because it's not next month yet.

I thought about this. I thought hard. Then I decided to sleep on it, and I dreamed I was Captain Phasma, but the weird thing is, I was talking to Fives from Clone Wars. Weird.

Anyways, I thought to myself, I like how intimidating those darktroopers are.
Then I was like, No, I don't.
Because I like Bomb Squad Troopers.

If you don't know what those are, I mean these guys:

Image result for bomb squad stormtrooper

Look how cool their armor is. It's orange and white, and when you look at it, you just see explosions. They are commonly called bombtroopers, and as you can guess, these guys handle explosives. Which is cool. There's a great article about them here.
I think I'd like to be a bombtrooper because of their job- they get to run in, either set a bomb or deactivate one, and run out before something explodes. I imagine it gets pretty tense before they run out- They all know that if they aren't fast enough, if their fingers aren't nimble enough, that it could very well be the last time they put on that awesome orange armor again.

By the way, have you guys ever wondered why the First Order used the same armor as the Empire? The First Order could've been a little bit more original.


~AnonymousA~

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I've never seen or heard about the bombtroopers! They look really cool though, they seem like a good choice for favorite trooper!;)
    I think why the First Order stormtroopers look so much like the Empire's stormtroopers is because the First Order came out of the remnants of the Empire. So, I imagine the First Order to be like the Empire's child.XD
    Great post!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The First Order should really have rewatched Episode IV....

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!