Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I Dare You All to Go Through This Post Without Lauging

Yay for long tites! This is part of a new 'post series' called the Procrastination Station-It'll be where random stuff I'm doing instead of what I should be doing will go.

Here, we shall begin.


Image result for star wars the force awakens meme


Image result for star wars the force awakens meme

Rey asks Anakin and Luke what she can expect in her second movie.
Anakin: I turned evil and got my hand chopped off.
Luke: I fought my dad and got my hand chopped off.
Rey: Wait, what?



Did you laugh?

~AnonymousA~

13 comments:

  1. I laughed so much!! Oh my gosh! XD
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I... laughed... and I haven't even watched Star Wars. XD

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed at everything! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA THE LEGO ONE HAD ME DYING LOLLLLLL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I broke at the Snape / Kylo Ren meme: "Kylo Ren, I am your father. XD" I also laughed at the Dynamite Lego one!

    xoxo Morning
    Ups & Downs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn it! I laughed...."Kylo Ren, I am your father"...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is SO funny! *falls over*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't laugh. I don't like...know or get any of those things! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LAUGHED ON THE FIRST ONE!!! AAAAH!!! XD

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!