Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Yet Another Teams Update!

   Okay, so several girls dropped out, but several more signed late. To the girls who dropped out, maybe I'll see your names on the sign-up sheet next year. :) (Although, next year I will probably have it in September...) And to those who joined, thanks!:)
   So...
   YET ANOTHER TEAMS UPDATE! :) Maybe by tomorrow the teams will be more 'official'. XD


Ahem.



DaisyMermaid
Anika
Zielle
Megan
and
Maddie



Loren
Madi
L. Rose
and 
Suzy


-exhales- Okay. So.
If anyone else is planning on signing up/dropping out, please notify me by... -checks calendar- Sunday. Thank you. -bows-


Oh! Did I mention that Molly and Naomi have some adventures coming up?

Stay tuned....


~AnonymousA~

5 comments:

  1. I'll go try to recruit someone else for Team Fedora... off I go!

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what exactly do you do with FFWC? I think it sounds fun. :)

    <3 Miri <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!