Monday, June 13, 2016

Uh, I Pretend Like I'm an Artist- I Draw

FUNNIEST TITLE EVER, RIGHT?!

Ahem. I am calm. Calm, composed. I feel the Force.

*bursts out laughing*


So, lately, I've been pretending to be an artist. Ok, I've been drawing.

I know that you guys that can actually draw are going to look at this and go, "what the pencil?" But I am resigned to my fate.

I think this lady is taking her young son outside.

I call this one, 'Firework'.

SHE'S DANCIN' ON A RAINBOW.

It's CK. As a warrior cat.

I don't know who this girl is, but I have 
drawn her like, a thousand times...

Mysterious girl...

A mom and a daughter, perhaps?

This is the young Queen of Hearts and her mother. 
The King of Hearts has recently been reported missing.

A giant? And some first graders?

A smuggler, perhaps?

Asokha? What are you doing here?

Grown-up Asokha? Random padawan? Huh?

Oh well. That wasn't too embarrassing. 

~AnonymousA~

15 comments:

  1. Those are really good! Keep practicing and you will become an AMAZING artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD I love your posts! I really like your drawings :) I'm certainly no artist, but I think they are pretty good :).
    ~L.Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been told that I have a strange personality. :) Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I like Firework and the cat! Good job. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with Anika, these are pretty good, AA! I think that with practice you could become amazing!:D I think my favorite drawing is the first one, the angle of the mom's face and her eyes are really well done!:)
    -Emma-
    P.S. If you do art, you're an artist! Congrats!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *audible gasp* the Jedi Master Emma approves! *remembers that you're on the Dark Side* Oh. *offers you a rug*

      Delete
    2. YOU MEAN THE SITH LORD EMMA APPROVES!!!XD XD LOL! And no rugs...EVER.XD
      -Emma-

      Delete
    3. *brings out lightsaber and slashes your pencil in half*
      ...
      *gives you the money for destroying your pencil because I feel bad*
      LOL!XD
      -Emma-

      Delete
    4. *looks at broken pencil* You killed Bob.

      Wait, credits? Ooooohhhh! *little-girlish squeal*

      Delete
  5. I love your drawings!! They are sooooo cute and fun! I especially like the descriptions! (A smuggler, perhaps? lol!!) You are pretty good at drawing! :)

    ginnie / http://www.fakingitmostly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job drawing these...I belive you will make a great artist someday...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!