Saturday, June 4, 2016

Regarding Star Wars... Yet Again

Many people have suggested that i become a 'Gray Jedi'.  I am extremely sorry, but the Jedi aren't gonna have me in their ranks for a long time yet. I am a PILOT. I fly a TIE FIGHTER that I stole borrowed from the Empire. And my name is Maraya Nightfly and I am friends with a twi'lek and are there cats in Star Wars?

I do have a lightsaber though, just because I bought one from someone.

That is my final answer.

-dings buzzer-

THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Anyways, all this Star-Wars-ing inspired me to write a Fan Fiction- I should be posting chapter one in the next few days. :)

movies space star wars technology spaceship
~AnonymousA~

4 comments:

  1. A pilot sounds like fun.;) And I like how you have a lightsaber even though you're not a Jedi. And I can't wait for your Star Wars fan fic! And yes, there are cats in Star Wars. I know of one kind- Lothal cats that are similar-ish to real cats.;)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *squeals for Star Wars cats* I thought there were, I just... my brain... went blank....

      Delete
  2. TIE fighters are so cool! They are my fave kind of ship in SW.
    Yay SW fan fiction!
    <3 , IrishAG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm gonna try to do some drawings to go with it.

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!