Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Author Interview: Grace

Grace agreed to do this interview with me through NaNo! Let's give her a hand!

Q: When did you first start writing?
A: I started writing when I was about 8 years old. I made up stories and typed them on my mom's computer, printed them out, and gave them to family and friends. :)
R: Cool! I was about 6. I'd love to read some of those original works!
Q: What' your favorite character trait for a boy character?

A: I like a laid back, chill attitude.

R: Yeah, that's always cool. :)

Q: What is your favorite writing snack?

A: Ricecakes with peanut butter. Yum.

R: That sounds delicious!

Q: What is your current WIP?

A: My dystopian novel, Shadowland.

R: Ooh, dystopia. 

Q: Your current WCG?

A: 25,000

R: Woah! And mine's only 12,000!

Q: Do you ship any of your own characters?
A:*giggles* Oh yes!
R: *quietly wonders who* Me too!
Thanks again, Grace! This was a lot of fun!

~AnonymousA~

4 comments:

  1. This was a great interview! I ship my characters, too... XD
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for doing this with me, AA! It was super fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!