Thursday, May 19, 2016

~Lost~ Episode 6

With Special Guest Star Naomi C!


(Told in Victorius's POV)


I look around this desolate garden. What once flourished is now fading.


The plants die. I cannot bear to look. 


I know that this is what the city is doing- dying. I hear murmurs of people who seek to overthrow me. It is hopeless for them. I will remain the queen.


I hear my BlackCoat. 
"Your Majesty, there's been a disturbance outside the gate."
I whirl around. "I told you not to come for me!" I snarl. No one may know my secrets.
"Your Highness, this is very important." the BlackCoat says. I shake my head.


I gather up my skirts to go. I cast one last glance around the garden.
"Wait- you said outside the gate?" I ask.
"Yes."


"No.... not the prophecy..."


~AnonymousA~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!