Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Poem a Day- Days 18 and 19

Last night my computer had some updates, so....

Day 18

Write

Characters coming to life,
adding happiness and strife,
learning, watching,being,
writing, studying, procrastinating, seeing.
These are all things I do every night;
These are all things I do when I write.

Day 19

Woodland Princess

I will the woodland princess be,
my destiny for eternity;
My deemed profession, given by God.
I will care, I will cherish, I nod.
The things of the woods shall never perish
under my hand, I vow this now.
I am the woodland princess. I take my bow.


~AnonymousA~


1 comment:

  1. *Dies* I love the writing one! Totally describes me. 😄

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!