Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Poem a Day- Day 12

Magic and Miracles

They say that magic doesn't exist,
they say it isn't real.
They say that magic is a noun,
but no... It's a way to feel.
Magic is a descriptive word,
a word to replace the word stupendous.
Magic is the way you feel when God does something that surprises us.
Magic, it's a describer, you see.
Well, that's what it is to me.

That reminds me... Miracles.
Miracles, they appear to me as being
amazing things, things you can't believe you are seeing.
When I see one, I must say. "Miraculous!"
For really, God's miracles surround us.

Magic and Miracles...
thank you, God.
They make my life magically miraculous.

God's miracles, they surround us.

~AnonymousA~

2 comments:

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!