Thursday, March 31, 2016

WWCW.... Rescheduled?

I noticed that the majority of you are going to be too busy for  my writing camp during April. Because I know that Loren's writing camp will be in May, and Camp NaNo is in July... I thought that June would be a suitable choice. Also, I have thought of making two changes.

1. The rule being, after you read the writing prompt or look at it, you start a timer for 5 minutes. During those 5 minutes, you write as much as you can. This is a lot like something I once did in school, and that was always fun and low-stress.
2. People on message boards like AGH being able to join by posting their story on their own thread on the MB.

Please tell me in the comments what YOUR thoughts are on postponing WWCW and the two other changes.

~AnonymousA~

14 comments:

  1. Ooh, that'd be perfect! I can totally participate now. :)
    The 5 minutes thing sounds great! Everyone's writings will probably be a lot shorter, but it will be fun. :)

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok! Thanks! You can still do your sign-up form...

      Delete
    2. Alright! How exactly do I do that? :)

      -Clara <3

      Delete
    3. In my previous post, there was a form you could use to sign up. Just comment it on the new "Writing Camp" page.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, great idea! I could totally participate this way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! You can sign up now, ahead of time...

      Delete
  3. June sounds good to me! I'll go sign up on your previous post :)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll probably be busy during June, since we'll travel a lot, but I guess with the actual writing only being five minutes a day I'll still be able to do it! The changes sound cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok! I hope you can do it! Just comment if you want to be taken off the list.

      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Hope I can do it, too! I'm really looking forward to it. :D

      Delete
  5. Hello A! I'd love to sign up, but I'm a bit confused with the new rules. So, you'll post a prompt, and whenever I see it I'll write for five minutes and then post it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...
      On Day 1, I would post it, That day/the next day you would set your timer for 5 minutes and write. Then post it. In June I will do more detailed instructions!

      Delete
    2. Okay, thank you! I will think it over and let you know if I'll sign up.

      Delete
  6. Hello! I'd love to sign up!! :D Do I post my entries on my blog?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!