Saturday, March 12, 2016

Rain Faerie


Thumbs up for proper spelling of 'fairy'! :D
Look how beautiful Naomi is!
Look how... terrible the homemade faerie dress is! :)











Thumbs up for adorable cats! I'm sure you all remember Junior. This is him and his mother, who is named Blondie. :P

So, Loren hit 100 followers! Loren is awesome, she is a GREAT photographer, doll lover, Star Wars fan, etc. Yeah. Go read her blog. Make everyone you know follow it. Get her to 200 as quickly as possible. :P
 Loren, now it is time to...

made by me


~AnonymousA~

4 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! Naomi's hair is SO pretty. (If you keep taking such awesome pictures of her, you're going to make me want to buy her!)

    Junior is adorable. :)

    Thanks for the shout out! You did a great job on the "party hard" image. Did you make is using Pic Monkey, or something else?

    -Loren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Well, serves you right for making me want Isabelle- LOL! :P
      Junior knows it.

      You're welcome! I used the 'Paint' application on the computer.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I made it out of an old shirt sleeve!

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!