Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Arrivals: Season 2: Part 1

Molly McIntire was walking along on a dreary day.
Suddenly, she saw another girl!

This girl was wearing a pretty lavender dress and blue sparkly shoes.

"Hi," said the girl. "I'm Naomi Christina! I believe that this is my new home?"

"Yep," said Molly. "You must be the new sister Mama told me about."

Molly put her arm around Naomi. "C'mon, I'll show you the other girls!"





~Lost~ is being postponed for a few more days because of this. Sorry, guys!
~AnonymousSA~

2 comments:

  1. Hey anonymous a! I can't wait to see what happens... Also, you mentioned a button swap and I would love to swap, but I can't find your button. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are two to choose from on my sidebar.

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!