Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Lucy Had a Birthday!

She had a joint birthday party with her cousin Elsa. :) We almost didn't make it because Molly kept trying to figure out what it was she had forgotten.

"Hello! It's my BIRTHDAY!" shouted Elsa, her hair falling over her eye.

"And mine..." said shy Lucy.

"Why ever did we let Cousin Jewel do the artwork?" Lucy wondered. "I do NOT look like that."

"HEY ALL! IT'S DJ B," said DJ B. She turned on some Gabrielle Aplin. All the girls danced and danced.
When it was time to go home, Molly looked sad. 

"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I LEFT MY GIFTS AT HOME!" she cried.
~AnonymousA~

1 comment:

  1. Last day for BIBPC number five! :D It actually has to be in BEFORE five o clock today.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!