Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2016

I Attempt to Cook...

As any of my friends can tell you, I can't cook. For some reason, this morning, I attempted to make an Egg Bake in a Mug. This was supposed to be a 4-minute thing, with only 3 steps.
With me, it was 16 minutes and 10 steps...

Step 1: Convince mother that you won't burn the house down. This should take 1-2 minutes.
Step 2: Find cooking spray. 1-4 minutes
Step 3. Accidentally coat wrong mug. 1 minute.
Step 4. Drop egg. Spend 3 minutes crying because you can't cook.
Step 5. Clean up egg. Get other mug. Crack eggs, add milk. Stir. 1 minute.
Step 6. Cook! 1 minute.
Step 7. Add cheese and bacon bits. 1 minute.
Step 8. Burn tongue. 1 minute
Step 9. Make chocolate milk to sooth tongue. 30 seconds.
Step 10. Finally! Eat breakfast! 1 minute and thirty seconds!

Now, if you nave read that, I salute you. If you can cook, teach me, Jedi Master.
~AnonymousA~

4 comments:

  1. LOL! This was so funny! XD
    You see, the key to baking properly is... is.... doing it right. LOL! I'm afraid I don't exactly know.... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sigh.... I am a cooking failure. :P

      Delete
  2. You should have seen me try to make chocolate milk the other day!! :P It took maybe half and hour instead of the usual five-ten. https://thebestoftwoworldsblog.wordpress.com/2016/02/22/my-failed-attempts-to-make-hot-chocolate/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!