Monday, January 18, 2016

The Awesome Food Award

So, I like, NEVER do these award thingys. But I really wanted to do this one, so I am. Loren nominated anyone who likes pizza, and well, I like pizza. So...
Here we go!
The Awesome Food Award
Via

Hard or soft candy? Both, I guess, 'cause ya know, mints are hard.... but chocolate and toffee and stuff is soft... so... yeah. Both. That is my confirmed answer.
 Chocolate-y or fruity candy?The answer is obvious. Chocolate. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate chip cookies.

 
Do you like chocolate and nuts together?Are AG dolls expensive? In other words, OF COURSE!
Top favorite candy?That's a fun question. Hershey's, KitKats, Milky Ways, Mints, Hershey's Special Dark, Mints... Chocolate mints....

Do you eat a lot of candy?Molly does. Molly eats too much. She gets hyper, and starts screaming about Harry Potter.
 Favorite type of gum?Mystery Mint. Or any mint. Wait, why don't they make chocolate gum?
What’s your opinion on white chocolate?
Does it have nuts in it?
 If you could invent a new candy, what would it be like?It'd have chocolate, coconut, caramel, more chocolate, cashews, and mint from the moon mountains of Moonland.
 Would you like to eat just chocolate for a whole day?
YEAH!!!!!!
 Worst candy you’ve ever tasted?
Licorice. I dislike licorice.


I nominate anyone who thinks Molly is the best.

Molly is paying me to say that.

~AnonymousA~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!