Saturday, January 23, 2016

~Lost~ Episode 5



Auda's POV


"We're back!" I call as we step in the door.

"It's about time. Where is the stuff, Peter?" Jade asks authoritatively.

"I've got it. But what happened to you? Looks like you've had a rough morning." Peter says.

Jade sighs. "Petalina got out again." she replies. 
"Who's Petalina?" I ask curiously.
"The chicken." said Peter. Then she thow the jackets on the ground.

"That's what we got today. Two jackets." I notice that Peter doesn't bring out the sleep mask, but  I don't say anything.

"That will come in handy during the winter months." says Will.

"I'm hungry! Can we eat already?" exclaims Mist.
"Yes, of course." says Will.

I look at the meal. Several spinach leaves and two tomatoes. I don't say what I am thinking. That's it?

As if she can read my mind, Mist says, "Will does her best."

I think back to the Blackcoat, the cold night, and the delicious breakfast back in the City. 
If I have anything to say about it, they won't BE here for the winter months.
How?
I'm going to be the prophesied girl.
~AnonymousA~

3 comments:

  1. OOOOH! I can't wait to see what happens next!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting!
    LOL, Mist is close to my name. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!