Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2016

~Lost~ Episode 2



Yeah, so, I figured that I better start this up again... heh heh....

 PrologueEpisode 1
I need to make a better poster...

I let my hair down and take my shoes off. Who am I going to impress, anyways? It's not like the other Outcasts care how I look. I scan my surroundings. There is nothing in sight. "I may as well start walking." I say to myself, standing up.

Night ha fallen. I now miss my shoes, for it is very cold without the sun to heat me.

That was when I saw a small log cabin. My heart beating fast, I quicken my pace. When I step in, I am disappointed.

"It's just a dirty cabin." I sigh sadly.

Then I look up and see a hand reaching down. Then I see that it is a girl not much older than I.

"Silence, stranger." she says before jumping down.

She lands on her feet. "Who are you?" she asks.

I don't answer. "I asked you a question." she says, louder this time.

"I am Auda, and I am an Outcast. I was banished this morning at dawn." I say, gazing at her. I can tell she is underwhelmed by me, which is understandable, seeing how cool she is, and how uncool I am.

She closes her eyes. "I guess you're one of us now." she says.


~AnonymousA~


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! There's so much suspense! I hadn't read the prologue or episode one yet so I had to catch myself up, and now I just want to know more! I can't wait until the next part!
    -AGcmg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, AGcmg! I'm glad you like it!
      ~AnonymousA~

      Delete
  2. Ooh!! So suspenseful! I can't wait for the next part!:) Your angles are always so cool and unique!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emma! I'm working on the next few episodes. :)
      ~AnonymousA~

      Delete
  3. Cool! Can't wait for the next episode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you like it, Josie!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!