Thursday, January 14, 2016

Hero Girl

I wrote a prologue, and I am SUPER excited about it....


Hero Girl

   Down the dusty street I walked. It wasn't my fault, I knew; somehow I felt as though it was. I couldn't have stopped them. My family saw it coming. It wasn't 'overnight' as almost everyone else claimed. It had been happening gradually, for years now. Then one day, everyone realized what it was, what had happened. Some blamed the government; some cursed the ground we walked upon, as if it had anything to do with it. But I knew I could have- and still could- do something. I stood at the top of the hill and overlooked our sad world, our miserable existence. That was when I decided. I was going to save the world. I was going to be our Hero Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!