Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2016

BIBPC #1

I am participating in Boring Into Beautiful Photo Contest, which was created by Megan.  I am in Team Rose. The theme for this challenge was Animals.

Here is my entry:


This is Junior. He is a beautiful cat who loves to photobomb and sleep in chairs. He walked in on a photo I was trying to take of a different thing, and I was like, "He obviously wants a photo..."

After I took this picture he left.  I guess his dream was fulfilled....XD

Anyways, I hope you all have a good weekend!
~AnonymousA~

3 comments:

  1. Aww, he is so adorable, great photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Junior says thanks. :p

      Delete
  2. Aww... Junior is adorable. :) I have a naughty kitten named Chia Pudding and he absolutely LOVES to photobomb my doll pictures. :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!