Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2015

On the Eighth and Ninth Days of Christmas


On the ninth day of Christmas, my dolly gave to me


Nine Christmas trees,



Eight Christmas movies,

Seven books for reading

Six dolls for hugging


FIVE GOLDEN THINGS!



1. an apology
2. a hug
3. a birthday party
4. unicorns

Four IOUs,



1. You are silly, oh owner of mine, to overlook how divine I am.
2. Goodnight, sleep tight, I will not bite.
3. Narwhal, oh Narwhal, what is your name?
Three sentences,


Two dolls I love,


and a dolly by a pine tree!
(I give up! What is it?)

~AnonymousA~
This is my first ever secret message! I got the idea from Loren over at blueeyesgrayeyes.wordpress.com! 
CHRISTMASSS!

5 comments:

  1. Love this! (I think that tree is an oak tree. There are some of those in our yard.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are several oaks and pines in the area that picture was taken at. I will have to go back and check. It would be skinnier than the other oaks beside it if it was an oak!

      Delete
  2. CutePolarBear12/22/15, 9:13 AM

    Oops, your 'secret' message wasn't a secret, because I could read it in my email! As for the tree, it kind of looks like one, but I don't know because I can't see the needles. Maybe you could post a photo of the whole tree sometime!

    CutePolarBear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! Yeah, I won't be doing those anymore... My blog is blue, but emails are white, so.... :p
    The tree... Yeah, I'll have to go back to that tree sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CutePolarBear12/24/15, 5:56 AM

      Yeah, when I go to your blog, I can't see it, but it's a light blue font in the email. ;)

      CutePolarBear

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!