Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's With the Ever After Highs (Part 3-Finale!)

"YOU.... YOU RUINED IT! THROWING AMAZING PARTIES WAS THE THING BRIAR AND I DID TOGETHER! IT'S NOT HER FAULT SHE WAS SICK! AND YA KNOW WHAT? I KNOW HOW TO THROW PARTIES!"

"AND JUST WHY EXACTLY DID EVERYONE COME WHEN YOU ASKED THEM TO, HUH?"
Then she stood up.

"There wouldn't even be any party without ME, little miss sass. Let me remind you who made all this?"

We stared each other down.

Do I see.... BOKEH?!
"Hey, guys, calm down. I didn't meant to start a fight." Hunter said, looking at us.

Then Rosie stood up on a crayon box she got from somewhere. "Why can't we all get along?" she said, looking at us angrily.

"Hey, ya know, didn't you both work on this?" said Dexter, his glasses askew.

"Yeah, I thought you did too." said Apple. "Why don't you guys just work together?"

Work together? We stared at her, like we didn't understand what she was thinking. Then something dawned on us.

We high fived. "Welcome to Ever After Parties inc., Ginger!" I said, grinning broadly.

I pulled down a big tarp I had gotten earlier and wrote "Sign your way!" on it.
Ginger used her magic to make her voice louder as she shouted "Come sign your name on this tarp, guys!"

As they all signed it, I got out my mirrorphone and started playing songs by Plumb. Ginger made the music sound like it was blasting out of four speakers.

Here are my favorite photos from the rest of the party:


Surf's up.






Then, Ginger made numbers appear in her white magical swirly thing.





HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!


The End

Enjoy your New Year's!

~AnonymousA~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!