Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Eve With the Ever After Highs 2015! (Part 1)

It's that time of year again! The end has come.... sigh. Well, here we go...


Told from Lynn's POV

I couldn't believe it. Everyone was "Too Busy" to come to my New Year's party this year. Even Hunter and Dexter, who were never committed to ANYTHING had things to do today. I sighed and let then tears roll down. Just then, someone walked up to me. 

This glamorously dressed persona stood in a sassy pose with her hands on her hips. "What's the matter, my pretty?" she laughed.

She sat down next to me and put her arm around my shoulder. "What's with the pouty lip, eh?"

I stood up. "None of your business."
"Really?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Ok, ok, fine. I wanted to have a New Year's party, but I can't get anyone to come." I said, my lip trembling.
"Hold that thought." the stranger said, standing up.

"ROSIE! C'MERE! I GOT SOMEBODY FOR YOU TO MEET!" she yelled.

Soon a pretty brunette came and sat next to us. "Hey." she said. "What's up?"

"Oh wait, let me guess... a party?" she asked, eyeing her friend.

"That's right. We've got a party to plan." The pink-haired girl said.



There you have it, Ginger and Rosabella. I won't be reviewing Ginger, but I may get around to reviewing Rosie.... after the New Year. :) Keep waiting for part 2!
~AnonymousA~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!