Thursday, December 31, 2015

LEA CLARK

So, today I got the AG catalog...
and lo.
 I BEHELD LEA CLARK!

I hadn't been going to get her...
but..... now I think I may have to find  a way to get her. SHE IS GORGEOUS.

I was saying "I don't think I'm getting her.." and my mom goes "You are so getting her. I mean, she's into photography."

Thanks, Mama. Now I HAVE to buy her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I apologize for so many exclamation points.)
~AnonymousA~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!