Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

CWWC Challenge 7: Willow Darkness

Oh my goodness, is it over already? No!
 "Long live the walls we crashed through, I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you..." ~Taylor Swift, Long Live.

Ok,  CWWC story time. 

For the last time. Alas, alas. I used all three prompts!

Willow Darkness

Willow Darkness was a spy. She was currently in London, England, which made her job very easy. Her job was to hide. Hide from who? She didn't know, but she'd been running from them for years. She had decided she must be a spy two years ago when she spied on the neighbor's chickens to see if they were the ones chasing her. She'd been all over England, hiding from them. She was currently on top of a very tall building. She was dressed all in black, with her black backpack on her back. Almost everything she owned was either red or black. Doves were flying around her. She saw a shadow behind her, and she jumped down. She spiraled, falling, until she held up a blanket she had pulled out of her backpack. Using it as a parachute, she landed on the ground. She ran and hid in an alleyway. Just as she dashed behind a dumpster, someone grabbed her arm. The person pulled her out of the shadows and into the sunlight. He grinned. He was actually... a 10-year-old boy. Ok, that was strange. She was three years older, and he was stronger than her,
"Hey, Willow! Dude, I caught you! Great! Now you can join the League!" he grinned.
"The what?" she asked, blinking.
"The League of Children Who Are Spies, or the LoCWAS!"
"Uh...." she said skeptically.
"Just come with me."
"How did you find me?" she asked.
"I'm a detective. That's what I do."
"My mother told you, didn't she?"
"Ok, yes, but anyways... we've been following you since you were 7. Well, not me. But the LoCWAS." he said, saying "low-cw-az".
 She grinned at him. "So, do I get some sort of initiation, or a test or something?" she asked.
"Uh... oh yeah, I forgot." he said, slapping his forehead. "Follow me."

"A mall? What sort of test do I take here?"
" I have three words for you: supernatural mall cops."




I need to continue that story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!