Search This Blog

Monday, December 7, 2015

Apology

Hey guys...
So, I took a few photos, and then the camera died. It takes it a while for the batteries to be charged, so I took like, 3 photos.
AND we are not going anywhere with speedy wi-fi.
AND we are not going to my grandmother' house.
I'm sorry, guys. I have failed you once again. But I am trying to get caught up on posts, and I may have a surprise for you guys come New Year's! (those of you on AGH may know what I mean.)


So, in other words, I am really really sorry.:(


Has anyone else seen the GOTY 2016 leaks? I think she looks Brazilian. Your thoughts?

~AnonymousA~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!